- The tool-less blade change system allows for fast blade insertion and ejection featuring a lever that eliminates the need to touch a hot blade
- Most secure jig saw clamping system
- Ambidextrous lock-on button for steady long cuts and user comfort and control
- Variable speed dial sets maximum speed while the accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and
Get power and ease of use with the Bosch 7.0 Amp Barrel-Grip Jigsaw (JS470EB). Its toolless blade-change system offers fast insertion, and it has a blade ejection lever that eliminates the need to touch the hot blade. The ambidextrous lock-on button enables you to make steady long cuts, plus it has a large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and an on-board bevel wrench. Its multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades while the adjustable dust blower keeps the cutting line clear. The precision-machined plunging system and low-vibration design gives you enhanced accuracy and smooth operation. It has 4 orbital-action settings, with different blade strokes for smooth and aggressive cuts. Plus, it has an ergonomic top handle with soft-grip areas for solid, comfortable grip.